So, you’ve found a literary agent who believes in your book idea and a publisher interested in publishing your entire book series! You have a solid email list and a loyal following on social media. Except…you’re ready to ditch social media altogether. Is it okay to leave social media now? Or is this the worst idea ever? Find out our answer coming up.
Tune in to Hear:
- “Listener Laurel”’s fantastic question about leaving social media while publishing a book
- The 5 questions Sandy suggested “Listener Laurel” ask herself, in response.
- How to maintain professional integrity when your tastes for social media have changed
Links from the Show:
- Ep. 6: The Key To Leaving Social Media (where we discuss the four functions of social media)
- Ep. 19: How Kate Merrick Traditionally Published a Book Without Social Media | Pt. 3
- Ep. 21: What To Do When You Feel Trapped by Social Media with Stefanie Gass
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Join the waitlist for Writing Off Social: The Course! Be among the first to hear when registration opens for our January 2024 Cohort. REGISTRATION OPENS NOV. 14, 2023!
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!