Leaving social media as a writer is an emotional decision. You’re probably asking yourself, “How will people find me? Will I fade into obscurity? Is it irresponsible of me to even consider shutting this down? What if I leave and then regret it?” We get it! If you are scared of leaving social media as a writer, you won’t be by the end of this episode. Listen in!
Tune in to Hear:
- Not one, but two, great analogies to help you understand the key to leaving social media without regret (because who doesn’t love a good analogy…or two??)
- The 4 Functions of Social Media
- How to find alternatives to Social Media that play to your strengths
Links from the Show:
- Discover 10 highly effective alternatives to social media in Writing Off Social: The Course, our 8-week long summer cohort course. Space is limited and the early bird pricing ends May 1, so register today!
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at hello@writingoffsocial
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!