So many of the choices we make begin with the thoughts that we think. How you think about social media and the role it plays in your life and work will absolutely determine the choices you make surrounding it. In this episode, Sandy and I are sharing 4 pivotal mindset shifts for writers as they prepare to leave social media. Listen in!
Tune in to Hear:
- Four pivotal mindset shifts we had to make as we left social media and set out on a new path
- A fresh perspective on what publishers and agents are really looking for
- Four questions to ask yourself before you leave social media
- Make it all the way to the end to hear one of Mary K’s many hidden talents… 🙂
Links from the Show:
- Register for Writing Off Social: The Course, our 8-week cohort course (the beta version). Space is limited!
- Ep. 2: 3 Reasons Social Media Isn’t Working for You as a Writer
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at hello@writingoffsocial
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!