Leaving social media is complicated. While you can ditch the algorithm and the addiction, you also in a very real way lose connection and community. In today’s episode, Sandy + Mary K. share three things they love about being off of social media and three things they miss. In a fun and open conversation, they give an honest look at what they’ve lost, gained, and rediscovered. Wherever you are with social media, this conversation will give you a glimpse of what life can be like on the other side. Listen in!
Tune in to Hear:
- The feeling MK faced when she finally left social media and essentially pulled out the bottom block in her “Jenga tower” of writing (and what she found that fixed it)
- Everything Sandy has gained since she applied the time she spent on social media to other platform building activities
- The one thing both Sandy + MK feel has been the hardest part of social media to replicate and replace
- And… more fantastic outtakes at the end of the show
Links from the Show:
- The Pour Over (affiliate link)
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at hello@writingoffsocial
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!