Do you need a podcast? And if you have one, how do you promote it if you’re not on social media? Are podcasts the new social media? Today we are diving back into the listener mail bag and answering YOUR questions!
If you ever have a question, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We personally respond to every email and you never know…maybe we’ll even include it in a future podcast episode!
Tune in to Hear Sandy + Mary K. Answer YOUR questions, such as:
- Is it possible to build a platform without social media OR a podcast?
- How do you promote a podcast off of social media?
- How do I migrate my Facebook followers to another (non-social media) platform?
- What books do you recommend about social media?
- How do I subscribe to your podcast?
- Do I have to be a Christian to enjoy the podcast or take The Course?
- What is the weekly time commitment for The Course?
- Do I have to leave social media to take The Course?
Links from the Show:
- Sign up for Writing Off Social: The Course, here! The Course begins June 5, 2023, and space is limited, so don’t delay!
- Ep. 4: What We Have Loved and Lost Since Leaving Social Media
- Hear our thoughts on Pinterest in EP. 9: Is Pinterest Social Media
- Ep 3: Books + Resources We Recommend About Social Media
- Recommended Social Media Resources (Books + Podcasts + People)
- Alternatives to Social Media Platforms Article
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at email@example.com
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!