Building your platform on social media is risky business. As “rented” space, you could lose everything you’ve built in the blink of an eye. So how do you build a robust platform on a solid foundation? Today, we’re discussing the answer and so much more! You’ll want to grab a pen and a piece of paper because this short episode is packed with information.
Tune in to Hear:
- 8 effective ways to capture your website visitor’s attention (and their email address!)
- The two things you need to grow your email list and build your platform
Discover Your Next Steps:
Our early bird pricing ends on May 1st!
*Resources to Help You Build Your Website:
If your next step is to build your website, below are some helpful resources to get you started.
Totally down to D.I.Y.?
Thomas Umstaddt Jr. offers a fantastic FREE course that will teach you how to have an amazing author website.
Don’t want to mess with it?
Let Sophia Help! Sophia is Sandy’s VA and helps us here at WOS! Sophia offers full-service web design and marketing for Christian entrepreneurs. She creates user-friendly, marketable, and scalable websites to help you target your ideal audience. Mention ‘Writing Off Social’ and get 20% off website design and marketing packages! Visit http://sophialebanocreative.com to learn more or book a consultation call.
Let Lisa Help! Lisa Lizotte helps writers and speakers streamline their operations while continuing to grow and nurture their audience with ease. Together we will fine-tune your creative workflow, organize your systems and processes, and automate your email and Pinterest marketing so you can optimize your time crafting noteworthy content. Visit lisalizotte.com to get started today and get 20% off any service when you mention “Writing Off Social”.
Links from the Show:
- Mary K.’s website theme is from Hello You Designs
- Writing Off Social and Sandy’s website theme is from Restored 316*
- Mary K. and Writing Off Social use Convertkit* for their email service provider.
- Sandy uses MailChimp for her website’s email service provider.
- Writing Off Social is hosted on SiteGround*
- To take Sandy’s quizzes and check out her nurture sequences visit thescooponbalance.com/quiz
- Sandy’s recommended quiz-building platform is Interact*
- An Article comparing Convertkit vs. Mailchimp vs. Mailerlite vs. Flodesk
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at hello@writingoffsocial
*These are affiliate links, meaning should you purchase something after clicking on this link, we will receive a small payment from that company- at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!