One of the scariest things about leaving social media as a writer is the thought of losing connection with people. When the average person leaves social media, they can simply meet their neighbors or find moms at the park or at the kids’ baseball practice or get into a small group at church. But for the WRITER, this problem cannot be easily solved in the bleachers at baseball practice.
We understand the fear and concern of losing community as a writer. And that’s why we have been incredibly intentional about finding and building community outside of social media. Today we will tell you some ways we have not only replaced the community we lost on social media but where we found richer, more authentic connections. Listen in!
Tune in to Hear:
- 8 ways Sandy + Mary K. have not only replaced the community they lost on social media but found richer, more authentic connections.
- How these strategies intertwine and build upon one another
- A handful of platforms that serve as effective social media alternatives you can use to build your community
- Practical steps you can take to begin building these connections in your own life
Links from the Show:
- You don’t have to do this alone! Join us this summer through Writing Off Social: The Course and discover a community of writers who, like you, are seeking to grow and nurture their audience without social media. The connections and relationships you’ll build through this course will pave the way for untold opportunities in the future. Space is limited, so sign up today!
- AuthorMedia.social and Novel Marketing Podcast by Thomas Umstatdd Jr.
- Online Business for Christian Women: The Stefanie Gass Show
- The Steady On Podcast with Angie Baughman
- The Intertwined Life Podcast with Jenny Zentz
- Amanda Bennet’s Community for Podcasting Moms
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at hello@writingoffsocial
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!