“Isn’t Pinterest a social media platform?”, “How do you define ‘social media?”, “What is a ‘friendless’ Facebook account and how do you create one?” You guys send us some of the best questions; today, we’re taking time to answer them.
If you ever have a question, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We personally respond to every email and you never know…maybe we’ll even include it in a future podcast episode!
Tune in to Hear Sandy + Mary K. Answer YOUR questions, such as:
- How do you define “social media”?
- Isn’t Pinterest social media?
- How can I keep up with my groups if I leave Facebook?
- How do I keep up with community events if I leave social media?
- What is a ‘friendless’ Facebook account and how do I create one?
- Do I need a website before I sign up for Writing Off Social: The Course?
- When are the Zoom Calls happening for Writing Off Social: The Course?
- Is Writing Off Social: The Course a good fit for fiction writers?
Links from the Show:
- Sign up for Writing Off Social: The Course, here! The Course begins June 5, 2023 and space is limited, so don’t delay!
- Sandy’s Viral Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
- Episode 7: 2 Things You Must Have to Build Your Platform Without Social Media
- For a recap of the course-related questions we answered in today’s episode visit our info page for The Course.
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at hello@writingoffsocial
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!