We know how frustrating it can be to narrow down your message and find your niche. Today, we welcome Spiritual Life and Health Coach, Regina Sanchez who pushed through the difficult task of niching down and found clarity and results on the other side.
Regina was one of the participants in our first-ever cohort of Writing Off Social: The Course. In this episode, we’re going to chat with Regina about what has changed in her work since she left social media and since she completed the course. Listen in!
Also, we have some BIG NEWS! Registration for Writing Off Social the Course is OPEN as of November 14, 2023! Register now to secure your spot and to take advantage of our lowest pricing and early bird specials.
More about Regina:
Regina Sanchez is a Spiritual Life and Health Coach and has her Certification through Institute of Integrative Nutrition as a Health Coach. Throughout Regina’s life she has had the heart of an entrepreneur and ventured out many times to create a business. After spending 16 years as a stay at home/homeschooling mom she began a business as a Professional Organizer.
In her support of helping women declutter, she found that many women who lived with clutter had health issues. Which turned her passion to become certified as a Health Coach. When Covid hit, Regina’s organizing business was halted and she realized it was time to laser focus on her Health Coaching. Also, as she helped women with their clutter, she saw that many had heart issues and they were not physical but emotional issues. This led her to write her Book “Can I You’re your Heart … Daddy?” It was Regina’s journey to the heart of the Father and she desires to help other women know how much they are loved by the Father in Heaven.
Tune in to Hear:
- Why Regina struggled to find her niche and what she gained once she did
- How understanding SEO transformed the way Regina approached her writing and website
- What Sandy and Mary K. have officially decided about Pinterest
- A glimpse of what it’s like to participate in Writing Off Social: The Course
Links from the Show:
- Be sure to visit Regina’s Website and check out her 12-week Transform Trauma into Peace Program! You might also enjoy her podcast: Giving You A Fresh Start After Trauma!
- Registration for Writing Off Social: The Course is now OPEN. Register today to take advantage of our lowest pricing and early bird bonuses! Spots are limited, so don’t delay.
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!