Are you overwhelmed with the sheer number of activities you “should be doing” to become a successful writer? What if the key wasn’t doing all the things, but simply doing the right things for you. Today, we’re speaking with writer and podcaster, Shelly Snead, whose writing life was transformed when she found the freedom to be selective.
And don’t forget: Registration for Writing Off Social: The Course is OPEN as of November 14, 2023! Register now to secure your spot and to take advantage of our lowest pricing and early bird specials.
More about Shelly:
Shelly is a writer/podcaster residing in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville, NC, who helps women live fully amid the now and the not-yet of life on this side of heaven. She and her husband, Art, have been miraculously married for 28 years, have 4 kids (2 from the womb and 2 from the heart), and one spoiled pup they rescued in a weak moment. When she’s not searching for her keys, she teaches piano, leads worship, co-leads the Asheville Area Christian Adoption/Foster mom support group, and leads Bible study for the beautiful women at Abba’s House residential recovery program for moms. She hosts the Un-perfect Podcast weekly and offers multiple resources and blog posts on her website, www.un-perfect.net.
Tune in to Hear:
- The ‘aha’ moment that granted Shelly the freedom to be selective and the impact that has made on her writing
- The foundational changes Shelly made (sort of because we forced her 😂) and the measurable and non-measurable results she’s seen since.
- The encouragement God gave her that prepared her heart to leave social media.
Links from the Show:
- Connect with Shelly through her website and hear from her each week on The Un-perfect Podcast
- Download Shelly’s free printable resource: The UN-perfect Promises of God and check out her Embracing UN-Perfect: 7-Day Dive
- Registration for Writing Off Social: The Course is now OPEN. Register today to take advantage of our lowest pricing and early bird bonuses! Spots are limited, so don’t delay.
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at email@example.com
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!