As writers living in the Hustle Culture, we are inundated with endless options of what we could do and what we should do to be successful. But in the Kingdom Culture, we have a loving Father who is actively pruning our lives, cutting what is dead, dying, and distracting, so that the fruit we produce is sweet, abundant, and remains forever. If you are tired of adding tasks to your plate that leave you feeling distracted, drained, and depleted, this episode is for you.
Tune in to Hear:
- Mary K. + Sandy continues to discuss John 15:1-17 and three more things God prunes from our writing careers
- What a “sucker” is and why we need to eradicate it from our lives and writing
- What it looks like when God leads you into a dormant season and why you don’t need to resist it.
- Whether or not Sandy is getting a tattoo 🙂
Links from the Show:
- Take The Challenge! We’ll give you everything you need to prepare for a 7-day social media break and help you make the most of it once you’ve unplugged. It’s only $7 and you can start it any time.
- Join the waitlist for Writing Off Social: The Course! Be among the first to hear when registration opens for our January 2024 Cohort.
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at email@example.com
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!