We live in a culture that values constant and increasing growth. There is a sense that to take a step backward or slow down at all, is to risk everything you’re building. But Kingdom Culture offers us another way. This week we’re continuing our discussion on Kingdom Culture- specifically the benefits of pruning. If you’re feeling burdened or burnt out by seasons of over production and growth, this episode is for you.
Tune in to Hear:
- How God used a fangirl moment to change Sandy’s life forever
- How John 15:1-17 can be applied to our work in a deep and meaningful way
- How God prunes back overgrowth in our writing career and why that’s so important.
- Four techniques vinedressers use to prune aggressive growth (and what that might look like in our writing career)
- Why God might prune actual fruit from your life and work
Links from the Show:
- Take The Challenge! We’ll give you everything you need to prepare for a 7-day social media break and then help you make the most of it once you’ve unplugged. It’s only $7 and you can start it any time.
- Join the waitlist for Writing Off Social: The Course and be among the first to hear when registration opens for our January 2024 Cohort!
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!