Today, we are thrilled to introduce you to writer, podcaster, and dietician Jane Curry Weber. Jane’s mission is to help moms bring peace to their table by sharing words of nourishment for body and soul. While Jane was fully committed to this calling, building a platform on social media felt like a mountain-sized barrier that kept her from living it out. But not anymore!
While participating in Writing Off Social: The Course, Jane was introduced to Substack and dove headfirst into the platform! Listen in to hear how much she loves posting for cheerleaders on Substack rather than critics on social media.
PS- Don’t forget! This is the LAST WEEK to take advantage of our early bird pricing and bonuses for Writing Off Social: The Course! The price will increase after December 17, 2023!
More About Jane:
Jane Curry Weber, has spent most of her 20+ year career as a Dietitian listening to families’ stories and helping them improve their nutrition from right where they are. She has walked and stumbled in her Christian faith for that long too. Now she is building a community on Substack to explore and experiment with a refreshing perspective on faith and on food- that truly satisfies.
Her newsletter and podcast hope to bring Peace to your table and Rest to your spirit through words of nourishment for body and soul.
Jane and her husband Collin, have three children and live on the East Coast of Canada, in her beloved Nova Scotia where she walks along the banks of the world’s highest tides.
Tune in to Hear:
- How Jane finally embraced her niche and is moving forward with confidence
- Jane and Sandy discuss how they are both using Substack and why they love it
- How Jane is finding ways to make social media small in her life and instead, building her platform through two life-giving pathways.
Links from the Show:
- Find Jane on Substack and listen to her newly released podcast: The Contented Table!
- Download Jane’s 12 Reasons Why We Don’t Have Peace At Our Table.
- Registration for Writing Off Social: The Course is now OPEN. Register today to take advantage of our lowest pricing and early bird bonuses! Spots are limited, so don’t delay.
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!