The key to leaving social media without regret is finding alternate ways to achieve your writing goals outside of social media. This means locating your reader in real life and reaching her there. It also means thinking outside the box and taking some risks.
This week we are shining the spotlight on our very own Mary K Tiller as she shares an exciting and effective way she’s locating and reaching her ideal reader, in the carpool line of all places! You may want to grab a pen and a notebook for this episode because it’s inspiring and tactical and packed with goodness. Listen in!
Tune in to Hear:
- How Mary K. and her partners at New Mercies for Moms reached their ideal reader using radio
- The impact this new pathway has had on the way New Mercies uses social media in their business
- The “courting” process Mary K and her partners underwent as they pitched their local radio station
- Sandy’s major takeaways as Mary K. shares her story
- Mary K’s 3 tips to pursuing unique ways to reach your reader
Links from the Show:
- Learn more about New Mercies for Moms
- Listen to one of New Mercies’ Radio Features as it sounds on 89.5 KVNE:
- Find New Mercies for Mom’s Devotional Sets at www.newmerciesformoms.com/shop
- View the pitch letter New Mercies sent to KVNE
- Work with Daniel, our kind italian podcast producer, whom we found through Fiverr
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Join the waitlist for Writing Off Social: The Course! Be among the first to hear when registration opens for our January 2024 Cohort.
- Take The Challenge! We’ll give you everything you need to prepare for a 7-day social media break and then help you make the most of it once you’ve unplugged. It’s only $7 and you can start it any time.
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at email@example.com