Have you ever reached the point in your writing career when it all just felt like too much? Have you ever felt tempted to shut the whole “writing” thing down and pick up something- anything– else, instead? That, my friend, is overwhelm- and in today’s episode we are sharing three ways to help you fight against it.
Enter to Win 50% OFF Writing Off Social: The Course!
If you’re on the fence about joining our course this summer, we have some GREAT news. We are giving away one 50% off coupon for The Course! That’s right, one lucky winner will only pay HALF price for our summer cohort beginning June 5th.
There are 2 ways to enter:
2. If you have already left a review, simply share your favorite episode with a friend and send us a screenshot of the message (along with your name) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only new course registrants are eligible to win. The winner will need to pay the balance of the course fee after they apply the 50% off coupon.
We will receive entries until noon EST on Friday May 26th. The winner will be notified by email on Friday. Good luck!
Tune in to Hear:
- 3 strategies to help when you are experiencing overwhelm as a writer
- Two ways to break down your work so you sit down every day and know where to begin
- How to silence the myriad of guru’s and zero in your focus
Links from the Show:
- Ep. 4: What We’ve Loved and Lost Since Leaving Social Media
- Sandy’s Podcast for Overwhelmed Moms: The Balanced Momcast
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at email@example.com
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!