Today we are launching our brand new podcast: Writing Off Social! Hooray! We’re so glad you’re here!
This is a podcast for female Christian writers who want to grow and nurture their audience without social media.
In today’s episode, we (co-hosts Sandy Cooper and Mary K. Tiller) cast a vision for our time together. You’ll hear our heartbeat for writers who feel drained, overwhelmed, and maybe even trapped by social media (trust us, you are not alone) plus, six things you can expect when you tune in to our show.
Our goal–our dream–is to become a movement for all writers who no longer desire to build their platforms on the sinking sand of social media. Are you ready to join us? Listen in!
Links from the Show:
- Learn more about Writing Off Social at writingoffsocial.com or email us at email@example.com
- Download our free pdf of 27 *REAL* Ways to Grow Your Audience without Social Media
Ways to Support This Show:
If you found this episode helpful, the best way to spread the word and help others find the show is to:
- Text this episode to a friend!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review!
- Hit ‘subscribe’ so you’ll never miss an episode!